The OSFA is a versatile universal fit PFD that has mesh on the lower back to fit recreational and touring kayaks with high seat backs. Perfect for use with boats being used by many different people, this PFD has two velcro pockets to tuck in the excess side straps when being worn by a small person.
One size fits all economy version with the soft comfort fit and feel of our popular aSEA sea kayak/touring jacket. Easy quick-connect front buckle entry. Hi-back flotation upper clears high formed seat backs, lower mesh for superior ventilation. Side strap pockets corral any possible excess of adjustment straps. Cinch it on and tuck away. Cross check cinch straps.
• Open sides for ventilation.
• High back flotation rides above the seat back of sit-on-top kayaks.
• Front buckle entry.
• Highly adjustable 1-1/2" padded back-strap webbing shoulder and side pulls.
• Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up.
• Webbing strap pockets to eliminate the "danglies".
• 420 denier nylon outer shell and 200 denier inner lining
• Type III PFD with Sea Level Buoyancy: 16 lbs. 2 oz.